Serving clients in the hydraulics industry for 40 years means we get what’s important to you:
#1 Lead Times in CanadaWith 30 000 parts in stock and a fully-equipped metal working shop.
Finding The Right PartDiscontinued, OEM, Vickers, etc. We sell & manufacture it all.
Guarenteed QualityYou can trust our high-tech testing equipment & certified team for durable solutions.
Buy a New or Refurbished Hydraulic Motor
TDZ100% Vickers compatible. High-precision motors, vane pumps.
PermcoHydraulic pumps and motors with high pressure gears, flow dividers.
Continental HydraulicsHigh quality, precision hydraulic pumps, motors and components
How can we guarantee lightning-fast lead times?
Need a Hydraulic Motor Repair?
Reconditioning A Single Motor Component
- Cylindrical grinding
- Flat lapping for valves and pressure plates
- Anti-wear surface treatments
- Refurbishing shafts
- Broaching splines
- And more
Buying a New Part for Your Existing Motor
- If the part is in stock
- It can packaged and shipped to you within the very same day.
- If the part is not our inventory
- Our sales team will contact the manufacturer. As an established industry member, we consistently get quick delivery times.
- This is often the quickest solution when:
- The part you need cannot be shipped by the manufacturer within a reasonable timeframe.
- The part is no longer available. Often the case with OEM and discontinued components.
- Within your system, there is a motor component that repeatedly fails. We can replace it with a better quality component.
Repairing a Full Hydraulic Motor
- You ship your unit to us at our Montreal location, where we provide a rigorous motor repair.
- Before returning your motor to you, we carry out extensive testing and data analysis, to assess volumetric efficiency, external leakage, noise levels, and more. We make sure that all repaired hydraulic motors meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- If shipping your motor is too costly or time-consuming:
- As mentioned above, we can provide seal kits, replacement parts, and refurbished motors, as well as reconditioning services for a single part.