Serving clients in the hydraulics industry for 40 years means we get what’s important to you:
#1 Lead Times in CanadaWith 30 000 parts in stock and a fully-equipped metal working shop.
Finding The Right PartDiscontinued, OEM, Vickers, etc. We sell & manufacture it all.
Guarenteed QualityYou can trust our high-tech testing equipment & certified team for durable solutions.
Buy a New or Refurbished Hydraulic Motor
TDZ100% Vickers compatible. High-precision motors, vane pumps.
PermcoHydraulic pumps and motors with high pressure gears, flow dividers.
Continental HydraulicsHigh quality, precision hydraulic pumps, motors and components
How can we guarantee lightning-fast lead times?
Need a Hydraulic Motor Repair?
Reconditioning A Single Motor Component
How it works: you ship the problem part(s) to us, we process them as soon as they arrive and make them good as new.
What you can expect: with state-of-the art test benches, we promise rigorous quality standards and quick turnaround times.
- Cylindrical grinding
- Flat lapping for valves and pressure plates
- Anti-wear surface treatments
- Refurbishing shafts
- Broaching splines
- And more
Buying a New Part for Your Existing Motor
- If the part is in stock
- It can packaged and shipped to you within the very same day.
- If the part is not our inventory
- Our sales team will contact the manufacturer. As an established industry member, we consistently get quick delivery times.
- This is often the quickest solution when:
- The part you need cannot be shipped by the manufacturer within a reasonable timeframe.
- The part is no longer available. Often the case with OEM and discontinued components.
- Within your system, there is a motor component that repeatedly fails. We can replace it with a better quality component.
Repairing a Full Hydraulic Motor
- You ship your unit to us at our Montreal location, where we provide a rigorous motor repair.
- Before returning your motor to you, we carry out extensive testing and data analysis, to assess volumetric efficiency, external leakage, noise levels, and more. We make sure that all repaired hydraulic motors meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- If shipping your motor is too costly or time-consuming:
- As mentioned above, we can provide seal kits, replacement parts, and refurbished motors, as well as reconditioning services for a single part.
Request a visit from our on-site troubleshooting van
We know that when your motor fails, you need a solution yesterday.
With the mobile troubleshooting van, our expert mechanics can analyze your hydraulic equipment to quickly identify problems and suggest solutions. Getting a speedy assessment can save you precious time and money. As for repair capabilities, it depends on the job, the parts that need to be ordered or manufactured, and more. Contact our team to discuss your needs.
From our Montreal location, we service southern Quebec, eastern Ontario and some surrounding areas.
Check Out Our Full Catalog!
Quality Service Since 1978
For 40 years, Hydrauliques Continental has been manufacturing various hydraulic components such as splined shafts, splined bushings, mechanical couplings, and other custom-made parts. We are equipped to effectively repair hydraulic pumps, motors, and valves as well as recondition parts such as barrels, spools, rings, rotors, and vane sets. We distribute many brand names and represent some of the world’s best companies in order to offer our customers products that meet our highest standards.Our years of expertise in hydraulics and our experience working with metals make us a unique supplier.