40 years in the hydraulics business means we understand what you need:
Speedy Lead TimesThe fastest turnaround times in Canada, so you can get back on track.
Quality ProductsAvoid expensive down-time with parts that will survive the test of time.
Specific EquipmentWe source & manufacture discontinued, OEM, Vickers parts & more.
Buy a New or Refurbished Hydraulic Pump
We are an authorized distributor for 6 manufacturers, including:
TDZ100% Vickers compatible. High-precision motors, vane pumps.
PermcoHydraulic pumps and motors with high pressure gears, flow dividers.
Discover our distribution line
Continental HydraulicsHigh quality, precision hydraulic pumps, motors and components
Why do we provide the fastest lead times in Canada?
With over 30 000 parts in stock, an open line of communication with major pump manufacturers, our fully equipped metal working shop, and 40 years of experience, we can keep turnaround times to a minimum.
Let’s Get Your Hydraulic Pump Fixed
Whatever your pump repair needs, we are ready to help you deal with the problem right away. This includes initial troubleshooting, replacing a specific part and even a full pump overhaul. From the most simple to the most drastic solution, here’s how we can help you:
The Quick (but Meticulous) Fix
Get the Problem Part Reconditioned
This works when one or several pump components need repair. Many of our long-time customers in the USA and Canada choose to mail in parts, such as shafts or bushings, so we can make them good as new. They value our rigorous standards and fast lead times.
- Rectifying elliptical rings
- Conducting co-lapping for barrels and lenses
- Apply anti-wear surface treatments
- Refurbishing shafts
- Broaching splines
- And more
Out with the Old, In with the New
Order a Replacement Part
As soon as you contact us, we set the wheels in motion to get you component required for your pump. You’ll have a few speedy and reliable options. Here’s how it works:
Purchase a part from a major manufacturer
- If we have the part in stock
- We get in touch and ship it to you within the same day.
- If the part is not in stock, we can order a new component
- We have established strong ties with major pump manufacturers and can expect the quickest delivery times available
- If the part will take too long to ship OR if the part is unavailable (for OEM and discontinued items)
- You tell us what you need. We manufacture it.
- For parts that consistently fail
- Sometimes, the original design is imperfect. We can custom manufacture a stronger and more reliable component for you.
No stone left unturned!
Request a Full Pump Overhaul
- Send your hydraulic pump to us for a thorough repair carried out in our Montreal facility.
- We own state-of-the art equipment and test benches to ensure that all pumps meet or exceed the original manufacturer’s specifications before being returned to you.
- If shipping your pump is not optimal:
- As mentioned above, you can request a seal kit, get replacement parts or send in a single part for repair.
Get On-Site Troubleshooting
When your pump fails, you need a solution yesterday. The first step is to understand the problem. Our certified technicians can visit you to assess your hydraulic pump and system at your facility. From our Montreal location, we service southern Quebec, eastern Ontario and some surrounding areas.Contact us
Check Out Our Full Catalog!
To see our full list of in-house manufactured splined shafts & bushings, as well as couplings, download our detailed catalog.
Quality Service Since 1978
Our team at Hydrauliques Continental has had 40 years to acquire top of the line equipment, to develop quality metallurgic processes and to better understand the needs of our clients. It is our goal to meet your deadlines and to offer the lowest possible prices, while providing reliable service.Made in Canada, all of our products and repairs are subject to rigorous testing. We promise to uphold this level of service, and continually invest in furthering the development of new technologies in order to maintain these high standards.