40 years in the hydraulics business means we understand what you need:
Speedy Lead TimesThe fastest turnaround times in Canada, so you can get back on track.
Quality ProductsAvoid expensive down-time with parts that will survive the test of time.
Specific EquipmentWe source & manufacture discontinued, OEM, Vickers parts & more.
Buy a New or Refurbished Hydraulic Pump
TDZ100% Vickers compatible. High-precision motors, vane pumps.
PermcoHydraulic pumps and motors with high pressure gears, flow dividers.
Continental HydraulicsHigh quality, precision hydraulic pumps, motors and components
Why do we provide the fastest lead times in Canada?
Let’s Get Your Hydraulic Pump Fixed
Get the Problem Part Reconditioned
This works when one or several pump components need repair. Many of our long-time customers in the USA and Canada choose to mail in parts, such as shafts or bushings, so we can make them good as new. They value our rigorous standards and fast lead times.
- Rectifying elliptical rings
- Conducting co-lapping for barrels and lenses
- Apply anti-wear surface treatments
- Refurbishing shafts
- Broaching splines
- And more
Order a Replacement Part
- If we have the part in stock
- We get in touch and ship it to you within the same day.
- If the part is not in stock, we can order a new component
- We have established strong ties with major pump manufacturers and can expect the quickest delivery times available
- If the part will take too long to ship OR if the part is unavailable (for OEM and discontinued items)
- You tell us what you need. We manufacture it.
- For parts that consistently fail
- Sometimes, the original design is imperfect. We can custom manufacture a stronger and more reliable component for you.
Request a Full Pump Overhaul
- Send your hydraulic pump to us for a thorough repair carried out in our Montreal facility.
- We own state-of-the art equipment and test benches to ensure that all pumps meet or exceed the original manufacturer’s specifications before being returned to you.
- If shipping your pump is not optimal:
- As mentioned above, you can request a seal kit, get replacement parts or send in a single part for repair.
Get On-Site Troubleshooting
Check Out Our Full Catalog!
Quality Service Since 1978
Our team at Hydrauliques Continental has had 40 years to acquire top of the line equipment, to develop quality metallurgic processes and to better understand the needs of our clients. It is our goal to meet your deadlines and to offer the lowest possible prices, while providing reliable service.Made in Canada, all of our products and repairs are subject to rigorous testing. We promise to uphold this level of service, and continually invest in furthering the development of new technologies in order to maintain these high standards.